Sunday, September 18, 2011

One day when I grow up...

So my new found obsession is Pinterest.  I must admit not a lot of hooky work is actually happening at the moment.  But I think I need to share with you my favorite pictures so far. 

When I was little I always wanted a tree house.  My Dad did try and make this a reality for me (a small platform up in an old cherry tree) but I always dreamed of something bigger.  And Pinterest has shared this dream with me.  Take a look at these.  Is it too late at thirty something to move into a tree house?

1. nowthatsnifty.blogspot.com. 2. sunsurfer.tumblr.com 3. lovelylisting.icanhascheezburger.com 4.sisterspock.tumblr.com 5.sunsurfer.tumblr.com 6. pinterest.com/esmerudy/when-i-grow-up 7. nowthatsnifty.blogspot.com8. webecoist.com/2010/10/18/hobbit-houses-15-grassy-hill-shaped-dwellings/
9. moonlightrainbow.tumblr.com/post/3580826504
 Ok so technically the last two aren't tree houses, but if I couldn't live in a tree then I want to live in a hobbit hole.

If you could live in a tree or the ground which one would you choose?

Anna
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment