Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just remember to breath deeply and stay calm

What does one do when you come back from a quick trip to the toilet to find this...


You must remember to breath deeply...


close your eyes...


and


slowly count to three...

one...


two...


three...


That way when you open your eyes again you do not scream or yell or throw your arms around like a crazy woman and scare the living daylights out of your two year old.


And this wasn't the only mess, Little O decided that he was going to play in the creation that he had made and was covered from head to toe, in the sticky mess that is raw eggs.  I know I want my child to be creative but this was SOOOO not the time or the place.

But I did feel very guilty for getting angry with him after we went for a little walk to relax and he picked these and gave them to me...




Now how can I be angry with him?


Anna
XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I know that feeling, well done on the breathing hehe

    ReplyDelete