Friday, July 15, 2011

Winter sunshine


As I have mentioned before I love making things for other people, especially when it's for new little people who have just come into the world.  It's funny, I had attempted starting this present several times, trying different patterns and colours schemes, trying to keep to neutral colours as the gender of the baby was unknown, and I just couldn't do it.  For some reason every time I started I would get about one quarter of the way into it and then just hit a wall, total mind block and not be able to continue.  In the end I told myself that maybe it was just better to wait until the little one was born and then I could narrow down my colour choices.  And as soon as I got the text to say Little S was born I knew straight away the colours that I was going to use for her.  So here I am sitting outside in the beautiful winter sunshine, enjoying my tea and praying the Little O will sleep just that little bit longer so I can get some more rows completed.

Anna
XO

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours, I'm having crochet block at the moment over my cushion colours.

    ReplyDelete