Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Better late then never...Photos of the Mumsnbubs Market

It's amazing how much you can miss using your camera in every day life when it is not working properly.  I have finally been able to retrieve my photos off our camera so I can now share them with you all.
(The photos aren't off the best quality, especially when you have the sun rising up directly behind your stall and you are trying to take photos, it can make it a little difficult, but I am sure you can get the gist of it all).



I was worried about how I would display some of my items (especially the bunting), but when I arrived I had a really good position right between a sign post and a tree so I was able to hang quite a few lengths of bunting behind my stall (so people could see how they looked hung up).

Anna
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment